Northridge Country Lodge offers a unique and picturesque 9-hole golf course with an average par four for use of casual golfers. Enjoy a round of golf on our manicured grounds amongst tall established trees, clearly defined water hazards and putting greens. Our 9-hole golf course can provide a relaxing and fun stroll, or for the more competitive, a challenging contest.
Tee off times:
Monday to Sunday 8am - 6pm
Winter 8am - 5:30pm
$15.00 (Weekdays )for 9 holes
$20.00(Weekend/Public Holiday)for 9 holes
YOU CAN PLAY SECOND ROUND ON THE SAME DAY FOR FREE!
$20.00 per half set of golf clubs
Includes balls and tees
GOLF COURSE IS temporary CLOSED for the whole day on the 22nd of May (ONLY) for a private Dic Golf Event (Please register your interest https://www.facebook.com/events/389301473109068)
We apologise for the inconvenience to the ball golfers.
Team at Northridge
Watercare is currently constructing sewage pipe for Milldale, you may expect disturbance of three fairways to be narrowed, shortened, and three temporary greens.
The golf course will be reinstated by LATE-MAY 2022.
We are offering discounted membership fees for Summer season:
$200 for 3 months and $250 for 4 months.
Please email or call Simon NOW about your little summer treat!
Team at Northridge Country Lodge
RULES & CONDITIONS
Out of Bounds:
A ball lying outside:
a) The fences bounding the course.
b) White capped markers bordering any fairway or hole.
A ball may be lifted without penalty from:
Sprinkler holes, staked trees, all pathways, (sealed or stone chip), notice boards, seats, irrigation trenches, tee screens.
a) All clearly defined bunkers.
b) All water hazards - defined by red markers. (Ball may be lifted and dropped within two club lengths but not nearer the hole - penalty one stroke).
A ball lying on the fine cut surface of any putting green other than that being played must be lifted and dropped, not nearer the hole, without penalty.
· Non players admitted at discretion of Management
· Maximum 4 people playing together
· Maximum 2 golfers sharing a set of golf clubs
· Children under 8 on golf course need management consent
· Ground Staff have the right of way at all times
· Please replace all divots
· Slow players must give way for others to pass
· No alcohol or food is to be brought on to the estate
· Payment by cash or eftpos only (no cheques)
· Green fees cover golf course use only. Lodge facilities are for house guests